When I started the concept of One Part Plant (OPP), I was on a big mission to get everyone to eat one plant-based meal a day. It was (and still is) my goal to to make this a global movement – a new Meatless Monday of sorts. But as the podcast started to grow and I was working hard on finishing my cookbook, I wasn’t talking as much about that mission.
That’s changing starting now.
Each week, I’m going to bring you a roundup of meals from around the web that you can use as your OPP for the day (OPP = one meal that is 100% plant-based, made of veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes). I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
In addition to this new weekly roundup, I’ve created an OPP Instagram. I’ll be sharing these recipes and even more ideas there, but most importantly, I’ll also be sharing your photos. If you tag your meals with #onepartplant and @onepartplant, you might see yourself featured. You can follow the new account here.
Alright! Let’s officially kick off this One Part Plant party with the first Recipe Rolodex. See you next week.
1. Oat + Cashew Butter Breakfast Cookies from Oh, Ladycakes
2. Spicy Hummus Oven Fries from Dolly + Oatmeal
3. Baked Pear, Chocolate, and Hazelnut Oatmeal from Topped With Cinnamon
4. Pad Thai from Will Frolic For Food
5. Papaya Salad Rolls from The First Mess
6. Blueberry Cornbread Muffins from Jessica Murnane (me)
7. Mexican Tomato + Chickpea Tortilla Soup from YumUniverse
If you have a blog that shares plant-based recipes and want them to be featured, send them my way or comment here!