Each week, I bring you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up. This week, I’ve rounded up recipes from the One Part Plant Cookbook. So excited to see these on some of my favorite sites.
Don’t forget to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Fig, Mushroom + Herbed Cashew Cheese Pizza from The Floured Kitchen
2. Peppermint Honey Cups from OPP Cookbook via Cookie + Kate
3. Easy Sweet Potato + Black Bean Toasts from Spice + Sprout
4. Mexican Fried Rice Nachos from OPP Cookbook via A Couple Cooks
5. Red Velvet Cake from Blissful Basil
6. Kale Chip Nachos from Minimalist Baker
7. Hot Pink Smoothies from The First Mess
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant Cookbook!