Each week, I bring you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your OPP meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Don’t forget to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
You can also still pre-order the One Part Plant Cookbook to qualify for pre-order giveaway prizes!
See you next week.
1. Za’atar Sweet Potatoes + Garlicky Kale from me (Jessica Murnane)
2. Chickpea + Cauliflower Tomato Stew from Love & Lemons
3. Linguine with Cashew Alfredo Sauce + Carrot Chorizo from Cashew Kitchen
4. Chocolate Covered Date Caramel Hearts from Blissful Basil
5. White Bean Butternut Squash Casserole from Sweet Potato Soul
6. Maple Cinnamon Grain Free Granola from My New Roots
7. Pink Grapefruit Cucumber Zinger Juice from Kale & Caramel