Each week, I bring you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Chunky Crunchy Granola from Jessica Murnane (me) via Lenny
2. Spicy White Pizza With Broccoli Rabe + Truffle Cream from The First Mess
3. Shiitake & Kale Pasta from Love + Lemons
4. Za’atar Sweet Potatoes + Garlicky Kale from Jessica Murnane (me) via Dishing Up The Dirt
5. Grain-Free Tabbouleh Salad from Minimalist Baker
6. Asian Salad With Ginger Peanut Dressing from Nourish Atelier
7. Sweet Potato + White Bean Chili from Jamie Oliver
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant Cookbook!