Each week, I bring you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
In honor of being so freaking excited about our pal Heather Crosby of YumUniverse’s new book, Pantry To Plate, this week’s Recipe Rolodex is all about her. You can find all of our favorite YU recipes below.
Oh! And don’t forget to check out the One Part Plant x YumUniverse x The First Mess book tour dates together.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
Favorite YumUniverse Recipes:
1. Raspberry Habanero Hempeh Salad With Creamy Ranch
2. Corn-Free Baked Tortilla Chips
3. Creamy Roasted Poblano & Sweet Corn Chowder
4. Golden Milk Chia Pudding With Toasted Walnuts + Coconut
5. Homemade Dairy-free Chocolate
6. Summer Squash Bake With Homemade Tomato Sauce
7. Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant Cookbook!