We’re bringing the latest roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Tamari Roasted Cauliflower Salad w/ Black Rice and Miso Pear Dressing from Happy Hearted Kitchen
2. Butter Pecan Cookies from Faring Well
3. Creamy Beet Soup w/ Coconut Ginger and Lime from Will Frolic for Food
4. Cauliflower Huevos Rancheros from The Full Helping
5. Enchilada Casserole from Food52
6. Beauty Green Smoothie from Nutrition Stripped
7. Coconut Curried Lentils from Minimalist Baker
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant Cookbook!