We’re bringing the latest roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant for a chance to be featured and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration!
See you next week.
1. Dark Chocolate Hemp Energy Bites from Minimalist Baker
2. Roasted Beet Hummus from Half Baked Harvest
3. Coconut Citrus Sunshine Smoothie from Dolly and Oatmeal
4. Maple-Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts from Love and Lemons
5. Poutine Bowl with Miso Gravy and Green Onions from Spice and Sprout
6. Thai Coconut Black Rice Pudding from Nutrition Stripped
7. The No-Recipe Curry from Green Kitchen Stories
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant Cookbook!