Each week, I bring you a roundup of my favorite meals from around the web that are OPP approved (OPP = one meal that is 100% plant-based = veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes). I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Don’t forget to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week!
1. French Lentil Salad from Nutrition Stripped
2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from Blissful Basil
3. Baked Herbed Pistachio Falafel from Sprouted Kitchen
4. Chickpea Sweet Potato Noodle Soup from My New Roots
5. Sweet Potato + Carrot Crumble from YumUniverse
6. Mediterranean Rice Bowl from Couple Cooks
7. 8 Ingredient Zucchini Lasagna from Minimalist Baker
If you have a blog that shares plant-based recipes and want them to be featured, send them my way or comment here!