We’re bringing you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Hot Pink Smoothie from The First Mess
2. Miso Baba Ghanoush from Will Frolic for Food
3. Raw Raspberry Fudge Pops from Oh Lady Cakes
4. Poke-Inspired Beet Bowl from My New Roots
5. Green Power Pizza with Chickpea Crust from Fitness Blender
6. Berry-licious Breakfast Sauce + Cinnamon French Toast from Faring Well
7. Eggplant in Tomato Garlic Sauce from One Green Planet
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant Cookbook!