We’re bringing you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Mushroom Asparagus Tacos with Jalapeño Cashew Crema from Gourmande in the Kitchen
2. Raw Citrus Cream Cakes from Oh Lady Cakes
3. Loaded Sweet Potato Fries with Green Chlorella Sauce from The Green Life
4. Almond + Coconut Granola Bars from Cookie and Kate
5. Roasted Beets with Creamy Romesco + Wild Rice from Snixy Kitchen
6. Nicoise Salad from Lazy Cat Kitchen
7. Strawberry Coconut Smoothie from A Couple Cooks
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant Cookbook!