We’re bringing you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Cauliflower Rice Kimchi Bowls with Coconut Sauce from Love and Lemons
2. Creamy Orange Date Smoothie from The First Mess (via) The Kitchn
3. Fully-Loaded Spring Samosas with Sweet n’ Spicy Mint Chutney from My New Roots
4. Gluten-Free Carrot Cake from Vanelja
5. Avocado, Snap Pea + Radish Lettuce Wraps with Jalapeño Mint Yogurt from What’s Cooking Good Looking
6. Charred Cabbage with Lentils and Green Tahini from Dishing Out Health
7. Renee Erickson’s Sautéed Dates from Food 52
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant Cookbook!