We’re bringing you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Tofu Scramble Black Bean Breakfast Enchiladas from The Full Helping
2. Southwest Spring Rolls with Smokey Chipotle Sauce from Blissful Basil
3. Sweet Potato Avocado Tartare from Love and Lemons
4. Gluten-Free Strawberry Cobbler from Golubka Kitchen
5. Asparagus Risotto from Vibrant Plate
6. Chilled Cream of Basil Soup with a Corn + Cucumber Saladfrom With Food and Love
7. Ambrosia Salad from Brewing Happiness
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant cookbook!