We’re bringing you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Lentil Mushroom Stew Over Mashed Potatoes from Minimalist Baker
2. Roasted Almond + Salted Caramel “Cheesecake” from Cocoon Cooks
3. Beetroot + Pineapple Salad with Mint from Nutrition Stripped
4. Almond Butter Strawberry Jam Swirl Smoothie from Blissful Basil
5. Deviled Avocados from Food 52
6. Chickpea Frittata with Purple Potatoes + Thai Basil Sunflower Aioli from Sweet Miscellany
7. Mellow Melon Salad from Dolly and Oatmeal
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant cookbook!