We’re bringing you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Blackened Mushroom Tacos with Collard Green Slaw from Making Thyme for Health
2. Turmeric Pineapple Tofu Kabobs from Ambitious Kitchen
3. Lentil + Cucumber Salad with a Savory Scone from Faring Well
4. Mango White Bean Smoothie from Some the Wiser
5. Potato Lentil Tomato Bake from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
6. Chocolate Pistachio Gelato from Oh, Ladycakes
7. Mango Coconut + Lime Popsicles from Souvlaki for the Soul
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant cookbook!