We’re bringing you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Almond Joy Cookie Bars from Naturally Sassy
2. Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad with Peanut Ginger Sauce from Jessica in the Kitchen
3. Blueberry + Blackberry Polenta Breakfast Cobbler from Hazel and Cacao
4. Grilled Avocado Halves with Cumin-Spiced Quinoa + Black Bean Salad from Food 52
5. Sheet-Pan Carrot, Apple + Ginger Soup from Warm and Rosy
6. Curry Tofu with Fresh Mango Chutney from Real Simple
7. Sweet Potato Porridge from Vegan Test Kitchen
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant cookbook!