We’re bringing you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Plantain Lasagna from Full of Plants
2. Banana Bread Muffins from Lazy Cat Kitchen
3. Grilled Summer Squash and Romaine Salad from Scaling Back
4. Golden Fudgesicles from Brewing Happiness
5. Incredible No-Mayo Potato Salad from A Couple Cooks
6. Corn Chowder from Food with Feeling
7. Cauliflower Hash Browns from Healthier Steps
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant cookbook!