Each week, I bring you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your OPP meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Don’t forget to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week!
1. Cranberry Pecan Parfait from Blissful Basil
2. Winter Wonder Green Juice from Will Frolic For Food
3. Black Bean + Tempeh Tacos With Cashew Sauce from Oh, Ladycakes
4. Plant-Powered Sloppy Joes from My New Roots
5. Swiss Chard + Tomato Linguine With Balsamic Glazed Chickpeas from Thug Kitchen
6. Red Lentil Masala With Spinach from Naturally Ella
7. Radicchio & Roasted Beet Salad from Tasty Plan