We’re bringing you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Remember to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Veggie “Quiche” with Sweet Potato Crust from Nutritional Foodie
2. Loaded Lentil Salad from Hummusapien
3. Chai Spiced Quick Bread from Feasting on Fruit
4. Sweet Potato Pecan Tacos from The First Mess
5. Pecan Pie Smoothie from Rabbit and Wolves
6. Deviled Potato Bites from Crazy Vegan Kitchen
7. French Onion Soup from Well and Full
Get more plant-based recipes from One Part Plant cookbook!