Each week, I bring you a roundup of my favorite meals from around the web that are OPP approved (OPP = one meal that is 100% plant-based = veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Don’t forget to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week!
1. Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts with Chocolate Glaze from Whole Hearted Eats
2. Kabocha & Kale Miso Sesame Soba Salad from The Full Helping
3. Saucy Portobello + Butternut Squash Tacos from Minimalist Baker
4. Twice Baked Potatoes With Buffalo Chickpeas + Cauliflower from The First Mess
5. DIY Burrito Bowl from Oh She Glows
6. Buddha Bowl from Sweet Potato Soul
7. Peanut Butter Trail Mix Cookies from Oh Lady Cakes