Each week, I bring you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your OPP meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Don’t forget to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week!
1. Roasted Garlic + Parsnip Hummus from Golubka Kitchen
2. Cornflake Graham Crackers from Fork + Bean
3. Chocolate Pear + Hazelnut Scones from Wholehearted Eats
4. Roasted Vegetable Plate With Red Pepper Spread from Sprouted Kitchen
5. No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Cookies from Oh, She Glows
6. Tumeric Lentil Fritters With Tahini Dill Sauce from Vegan Richa
7. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from The Colorful Kitchen