Each week, I bring you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your OPP meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Don’t forget to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week!
1. Winter Harvest Salad from In The Making By Belen
2. Hippie Fudge from Happy Hearted Kitchen
3. Halva Hot Chocolate from Wholehearted Eats
4. Winter Goodness Bowl from Good Eatings
5. Pizza Blanco from Earthsprout
6. Chickpea “Tofu” from YumUniverse
1. Amazing Black Bean Burger from Nourish Atelier