Each week, I bring you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your OPP meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Don’t forget to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week!
1. 5 Awesome Smoothies from The Kitchn/The First Mess
2. Peppermint Honey Cups from One Part Plant Cookbook
3. Lentil Chili Recipe from Nourish Atelier
4. Peanut Butter + Pumpkin Dog Biscuits from Vegetarian Ventures (dog can be planty too!)
5. Sumac Cauliflower Salad from Naturally Ella
6. Nourish Bowl With Lemon Tahini Dressing from A Couple Cooks
7. Old Bay Chickpea Fries With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce from YumUniverse