Each week, I bring you a roundup of the most inspiring dishes from around the web that can be used for your One Part Plant meals (OPP = one meal a day that is 100% plant-based (veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes)) and maybe a couple desserts too. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up. This week, I’ve rounded up recipes from the One Part Plant Cookbook. So excited to see these on some of my favorite sites.
Don’t forget to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week.
1. Toasted Coconut Milk Tea from the OPP Cookbook via The First Mess
2. Roasted Potato, Corn, And Leek Chowder from OPP Cookbook via Domesticate Me
3. Tahini Ball Balls from OPP Cookbook via Wldrnessa
4. Double Chocolate Cupcakes With Salty Chia Pudding from OPP Cookbook via Epicurious
5. Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms from YumUniverse
6. Brussels Sprout Slaw With Coconut Bacon from Minimalist Baker
7. One Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Lentil Pasta from Tedi Sarah
You can also still pre-order the One Part Plant Cookbook to qualify for pre-order giveaway prizes (ends today). Just emailed me confirmation of your order to hola(at)onepartplant.com