Each week, I bring you a roundup of my favorite meals from around the web that are OPP approved (OPP = one meal that is 100% plant-based = veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and/or legumes), plus a few desserts. I never want you to feel stuck, uninspired, or confused about what to eat. And even if you’re a pro in the kitchen, sometimes you need a burst of recipe inspiration to shake things up.
Don’t forget to tag your kitchen moves and meals by tagging them with #onepartplant and @onepartplant (for a chance to be featured here) and follow the OPP Instagram for more inspiration.
See you next week!
1. Feel Better Spicy Dal with Cashew Yogurt from Cashew Kitchen
2. Apple + Almond + Buckwheat Muffins from Green Kitchen Stories
3. Breakfast Skillet With Cilantro Jalapeño Sauce from The First Mess
4. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties from My Darling Lemon Thyme
5. Brown Rice Penne With Creamy Hemp Seed Avocado Sauce from Oh Ladycakes
6. Nut Butter + Chickpea Protein Bars from Whole Living Laura
7. Sweet Potato Chowder from The Kitchn
If you have a blog that shares plant-based recipes and want them to be featured, send them my way or comment here!