Boukie Butter Cookies
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 cups crispy rice cereal (I used Barbara’s Brown Rice Crisps)
- 1 bar of dark chocolate (I used Alter Eco Blackout)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, stir almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until combined. Add cereal a bit at a time until the batter is thick enough to roll into balls. The thinner your almond butter, the more cereal you’ll need. Roll mixture into quarter-sized balls and place on cookie sheet. Gently press down on each to flatten.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle it over each cookie with a spoon (about two teaspoons per cookie). Put cookie pan in the freezer for a few hours or until cookies aren’t sticky to the touch.
- Keep frozen until ready to serve!
Jessica Murnane http://www.jessicamurnane.com/