Chipotle Mashed Potatoes
- 3 giant potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked for a few hours)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 chipotle peppers (from a can)
- Giant Pinch of Salt (J.Q. Dickinson in the house!)
- Some Cracked pepper
- Boil potatoes in a large pot of water. While the potatoes are boiling, mix all other ingredients in a blender until smooth. Depending on the speed of your blender, this could take up to five minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and put in food processor with your cashew mixture (you can use the good old fashioned electric mixer if you prefer that). Blend away. Add more almond milk if you need to. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve them up!
Jessica Murnane http://www.jessicamurnane.com/