Corn Salad with Radishes, Jalapeño, and Lime
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (about 3 large ears)
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil (Optional. I skipped this ingredient and still loved it.)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt to taste. That’s it!
- The salad can be covered in a refrigerator and stored for up to 1 day.
Jessica Murnane http://www.jessicamurnane.com/