Easy Cheesy Curry Popcorn
- 3/4 cup popcorn, unpopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot (that has a lid), combine 2 tablespoons of oil and your popcorn kernels. Turn heat to medium-high and, as kernels start to pop, put on the lid and shake the pot every few seconds to keep the popcorn from burning. When there is at least 5 seconds in between each pop and all your corn is finished doing its thing, remove from heat.
- Toss in remaining oil and coat popcorn throughly. I like to use salad mixers for this. Add your curry and nutritional yeast and combine. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve in a big bowl or individual bags. YUM!
Jessica Murnane http://www.jessicamurnane.com/