Maple Mustard & Tahini Glazed Carrots
- 1 pound baby carrots
- Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (I used a little more than this)
- Trim the leafy greens from the carrots, leaving 1/2-1 inch of the stems. Wash your carrots. Fill large pan with one inch of water and bring to a boil. Stir in generous pinch of sea salt and place carrots side by side in water. Cook until just soft and water is nearly evaporated (about 6 minutes). Remove from heat and drain. Set aside.
- In a small pan over medium heat, whisk together maple syrup, mustard, tahini, and lemon juice. Season with salt to taste and remove from heat.
- Return carrots to pan and add maple mustard dressing. Sauté 1-2 minutes to coat carrots. Remove from heat and serve!
Jessica Murnane http://www.jessicamurnane.com/