Nacho-Heart Shaped Pizza
For The Cheese
- 1 cup soaked cashews (I like to soak them overnight)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 ounce can of green chiles
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- Dash of garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- *Optional: add cayenne, chipotle, or chili powder
For The Pizza
- 1 brown rice tortilla, cut into a heart shape
- Toppings of your choice: tomatoes, black beans, guacamole, cashew sour cream, salsa, cilantro, refried beans
- For The Cheese: Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth. Add extra spices for more heat. Pour into saucepan on medium heat and stir to thicken for about 5 minutes. Use right away or cover and store in the fridge up to two days.
- For The Pizza: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat your heart-shaped tortilla for about 5 minutes until soft and warm. Spread a thin (or thick!) layer of your cheese on top. Top with your favorite nacho toppings. Get creative with the presentation and have fun.
- If Mexican isn’t your thing, ditch the green chiles when making your cheese and top with red sauce and your favorite pizza toppings.
Jessica Murnane http://www.jessicamurnane.com/