No-Bake Muesli Nut Bars
- 2 cups muesli (I like Seven Sundays)
- 1/4 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1 /4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup carob chips or dark chocolate
- Line a 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mix the muesli & coconut together. In a double boiled melt the nut butter, honey & carob (or chocolate) together until creamy. Add to the muesli & stir until everything is evenly mixed. Place in pan and chill. Cut into squares and serve chilled.
- If you can’t find carob or it isn’t your thing, that’s ok – you can replace it with dark chocolate (that’s why I did when I made them). You can also use almond butter (which worked great) if you a sensitivity to peanuts.
Jessica Murnane http://www.jessicamurnane.com/