Peach Ice Cream
- 5 peaches, sliced and frozen
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Slice up your peaches and freeze them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. The first time I made this, I threw them into a Ziplock bag to freeze – but they all clumped together and it was a mess. Trust me, use the cookie sheet.
- Let the peaches freeze (it will only take a couple hours).
- Take half the peaches and honey and combine in a food processor. Combine until they are broken up enough to add more peaches and the rest of the honey.
- Keep combining. You might think that you’re doing it wrong because it’s taking a long time to get smooth. You’re not. It does take awhile. About 5-8 minutes. Just be patient and let the food processor keep whizzing away.
- Combine until smooth. You can leave a few big chunks of peach if you want more texture.
- That’s it! Dig in!
Jessica Murnane http://www.jessicamurnane.com/