Raw Spaghetti Marinara
- 6 large Roma or 4-vine ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 2 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 5 large basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups lightly cooked zucchini ribbons or cooked spaghetti squash
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the zucchini or squash, in a blender and pulse until desired consistency.
- Serve with zucchini ribbons or spaghetti squash.
- I added a little red pepper flake to my sauce to spice it up. And if zucchini noodles aren’t your thing, you could use rice noodles here too.
Jessica Murnane http://www.jessicamurnane.com/