Zucchini Pesto Pasta With Pine Nuts
- 1 zucchini, spiraled
- 1 package of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes
- Pine nuts (however many your little heart desires)
- 1 container of veggie pesto (or use Jessica's Pesto recipe)
- Make zucchini look like spaghetti (I used the Veggetti). Use the whole zucchini.
- Cut the mushrooms however you want them to look and add them to a pan on medium/high with a bit of oil, salt and pepper.
- Once the mushrooms are 3/4 of the way done cooking, add the zucchini and toss with pesto (turn the heat down to medium). Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Take everything out of the pan, add some cherry tomatoes and pine nuts and you’re done!
Jessica Murnane http://www.jessicamurnane.com/